Tourelle Lifebrokers Mystery Weekend Competition Terms and Conditions
1) Entering into this competition by completing the form provided on the Tourelle Lifebrokers website at the URL page of http://www.tourelle.co.nz/page... is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
To be eligible for entry into this prize draw you must:
1) Have arranged and attended a consultation with a Insurance broker from Tourelle Lifebrokers.
2) There is a limit of one entry per person regardless of whether that person takes out more than one Insurance Policy during or after the Competition Period.
3) There will be one (1) prize (‘Prize’) to be won. The winner of the Prize (‘Prize Winner’) will receive an mystery weekend away for two people which includes:
Two nights accommodation to a mystery destination in New Zealand
The Prize excludes airport transfers to and from the departure airport, food and drink, excess baggage charges, personal items, phone calls and all other costs incurred by the Prize Winner when redeeming the Prize (‘Additional Costs’). All Additional Costs are the Prize Winner’s responsibility.
4) The Prize Winner will be contacted by Tourelle Lifebrokers by phone on the number provided. If, after making reasonable attempts, Tourelle Lifebrokers within 10 working days of the Draw Date, the Prize Winner will not be eligible to receive the Prize. Tourelle Lifebrokers may redraw the Prize on the same terms and conditions, until a winner is successfully contacted.
5)The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged for any other product or redeemed for cash if the Prize Winner does not wish to or is unable to take up the Prize for any reason whatsoever.
6) By accepting the Prize, the Prize Winner agrees to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities as and when requested by Tourelle Lifebrokers for no additional compensation including but not limited to Tourelle Lifebrokers using his or her name and/or photograph and that of his or her travel companion in a story about their mystery weekend as determined by Tourelle Lifebrokers. All material produced for such purposes shall remain the property of Tourelle Lifebrokers.
7)Tourelle Lifebrokers reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the competition at any time. Tourelle Lifebroker's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8)Tourelle Lifebrokers and its related companies will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (‘Loss’) suffered by any person in any way associated with the competition including as a result of entry into the competition or winning or use of the Prize, except where such Loss can not be excluded by law.
9)These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.